Thursday, October 6, 2011

Waiting for 2012...

Well, it's over and I think I am going through withdrawal!  The buildup to the 3-Day is always so exciting and full of joy & anticipation.. then the event happens and it is pure happiness.. but then it done.. closing ceremony is over, the bag is picked up and we are in the car headed home.  Now What?

I always feel such a "low" after being on such a "high" for so long.  I really really miss the 3-Day.  So the question is now that it's been 2 weeks since the walk.. what do I do now.... hmmm?

Well, I've already registered to work CREW in ARIZONA for 2012 and I am so freaking excited!  This will be my first crew and I can't wait.  I know its gonna be hard, but I am so up for and looking forward to the challenge.  I've done the 3-Day three times already but never from the "other" side.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Crewing is awesome Deborah! You get to really give back all weekend. Ive been and food services and Pit 5. This year I am the Captain for Grab N Go A and we are having so much fun thinking of a theme and putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited! I know it's over 400 days away but I've already started counting down! I've heard good and bad about crew (depending on who you ask) but it doesn't matter to me... I'm EXCITED! What walk are you crewing?

    ReplyDelete