Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And now we are 4...

Welcome to the newest member of TJs Angels... Elizabeth Meeker Heuvelman! Elizabeth registered today for the WDC 3-Day and is now an official member of our team. It's so much fun when you get to walk with friends.

I haven't met Elizabeth yet (bet you would have never know that huh?) but she is a friend of Kelly's and I just love Kelly to death. Wait.. you haven't met Kelly yet have you?

Sorry, Kelly Imhof is an "ANGEL" and will be walking in her 2nd 3-Day with me this year. Last year (2010) Kelly joined me for her first walk and (I think I can safely say) she was as much in love with the walk as I was. We met through (what else) our daughters. They did gymnastics together and over the years Kelly and I became friends. She is such a joy to be around.. even when she is "not happy with the world" she has the most pleasantness about her. We "tented" together last year and you know when you sleep in a 6x6 tent with someone outside in a park, you kinda get to know them pretty well. I mean there is all of about 2ft between you (if you are lucky) so... yeah you get "close"! :)

Well, let me tell you how happy I was when we got back from the walk and Kelly told me (I think it was within the 1st month) that she had already registered for the 2011 walk! BEFORE ME!!! WOW!!! So of course you know I went and registered the next day!

You will be seeing/reading a lot about Kelly over the coming months as we gear up for fundraising, planning and training walks.. and I know you will grow to love her as much as I do.

So... Kelly thanks for bringing Elizabeth along for the walk... can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment